Any Google search will tell you that there are a large number of academic services available. Selecting an editor for your most cherished projects requires finding a comfortable fit. True Nature has a particular discourse community in mind
While True Nature may be able to meet the needs of clients outside of the outlined characteristics that follow, clients who fall into one of the these communities are most likely to achieve the highest levels of satisfaction with their experience.
The typical True Nature client is someone who identifies — or wants to identify — as an “academic.” The “academic” can take many forms, such as:
- a prospective college or graduate school student
- an enrolled college or graduate student
- a postdoctoral or independent scholar
- professionals holding a degree in a field related to an editors’ specialty
- someone interested in the specific services outlined in the True Nature services menu